You may have noticed that Diode Communications/Diller Telephone Company has changed the format of how you pay your bill online. Our new system is more secure and in the future will give us the ability to offer our customers more online billing features. Please note that you will need to first create an account to use our online bill pay. Please look below for some Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Browse to http://diodecom.net
2. Move cursor to Billing and then select Pay My Bill
3. In the upper right hand corner of the page (below username and password fields select I’m A New User
4. Fill out all of the required Account Information and choose Save User Info *Note* Please make sure to document your password as Diode/DTC does not have the ability to look-up your billing password.
5. Under Gain Access to Account, put the phone number associated with your Diode/DTC bill and select Go.
6. A new window will pop up and either ask you to enter your CPNI information or ask you for a previous payment amount to verify that this is truly your account.
7. You will now be taken to main account page where you can sign up for e-billing, view your balance or make a credit/debit card payment on your account.